Monday, December 21, 2009

33. Mirror Mirror Update....




I have received a flood of emails already about my Mirror Mirror post ...

Therefore I am elaborating. I am not on TW's side. But..

Women with children have a very hard job, I don't doubt that.

However, it seems a common theme is to give less time to the husband and themselves when the new arrivals arrive.

I don't have the answer except to say that it is important to EVERYONE, especially the children, for the mother to make time for the husband as well.

If that sounds too hard, then you are putting your relationship in the too hard basket, too easily.

And you deserve what's coming.

If anyone has any ideas, feedback or just general commentary on the above, I would love to hear it - please drop me a line at therelationshipdoctor.com@gmail.com