Tuesday, August 24, 2010

177. Make Your Own Boyfriend?




Wouldn't it be great if you could make your own boyfriend? But tweaked in your very own way? Kind of like when you get a receipe of a friend but then you add your own favorite things to it.

If I could make my own I would add -

A pinch of love for my quirkiness

A dab of tolerance for my moodiness

Half a cup of sexy spotanaity

A generous dash of a love of current affairs and debate

Some cute name calling; more like 'beautiful' and less like 'bub' (groan..)

A thirst for travel

An ability to refelct on his own behaviour before blaming anyone else

I'd ensure he didn't have road rage or narrow-minded ideas

That he was brave, strong and funny.

That he put my feelings first 50% of the time

That hanging out with just me on Saturday night was sometimes all he wanted to do.

If all that came as a mixture, then I'd wrap that boy-dough up and bake it in a healthy relationship of goodness.

Sounds nice anyway..