Tuesday, March 9, 2010

113. How You Should Think At The Supermarket




The word necessity should forever be at the forefront of your psyche when it comes to groceries. As soon as you hear the clanging of metal carriges and squeaking of wheels, you should immediately think:

It's a necessity that I look casually sexy, even if I am just going to pick up a few items.

It's a necessity that I be aware that I and what's in my basket are being watched.

It's a necessity that I don't waste this opportunity to stroll up and down the aisles to see what's on sale. And by "what's on sale", I mean "if there any hot guys shopping".

It's a necessity that I strike up a conversation with men who are also shopping alone. Make a fun comment on something in his basket, or try "Excuse me, do you know what aisle the coffee is in?"

It's a necessity that I look at the supermarket as a dating arena, and not just a place to get broccoli..