Wednesday, January 20, 2010

63. Sexxx



I'll warn you again

99.9% of all men would like to have more sex.

Seems simple to me but alot of women just still don't know what they have until its gone.

I refer to my earlier post about getting girlie to get into the mood if you need it.

It may also be of interest to know that, of a survey I reccently carried out, 100% of all men said they often recollected about an ex-girlfriend that was keen on sex more than they thought about their current girlfriend who was never in the mood.

Scared? You should be.

I'd go and get into that bubble bath right now if I was you, tonight is as good as night as any to partake in some action that really should make up a big part of your relationship.

How else are you supposed to express how much you like your guy?

Start tonight!

After all, it's not called Hump Day for no reason.